Run, run for your lives




I think I finally can write a "brief" post. I feel I've been far too wordy lately, with frilly inside jokes like icky olives (clearly my memory can't be trusted).

As I was writing up something to go with these pictures from last week's storm ... the tornado alarm went off. Seriously.

It was time once again to play the Rated G version of the Gary England Drinking Game (google it yourself for I can't vouch for any website that I found it on, but there are plenty!)

Seriously. It's hilarious (probably only to those who live here) and sure helps with my kids' storm jitters. NO ... not because of that ... we play the non-alcoholic version! But interesting idea. KIDDING. And, uh, great geography lessons! We all need to know where Slaughterville is!

1 comments:

  1. icky OLIVES.... BLAST FROM THE PAST... WAS IT ANGI AND SOME BOARD GAME AND WE COULDNT USE WORDS LIKE ICKY OLIVES? OR WAS IT ONE OF OUR REPLACEMENT CURSE WORDS? OR WAS IT JUST FUN? ONE OF MY FAVORITES FROM THe LATE 80'S!!!

    GREEG