A day late, and a dollar short

I am totally putting my foot down. Dan and Angi have totally snubbed blogging for twitter. What is twitter? And why? Facebook is about the outer limits of my coolness. And I don't even get that. But I am on. Why? Je ne sais pas.

I have more Facebook friends than I have in real life, and hardly any of them are my BFFs in real life, mostly old acquaintances or people I know. And mostly I don't care what groups they joined or movies they like. Well, I am mildly interested. I don't really care what they were doing 27 minutes ago either. It's a strange strange thing. If I was smarter and more interested (interesting), I would research it and maybe say something profound about it all, or write some devo about it.

And why do I blog? I am not funny like the QC Report or wise like Many Meadows . Hmmm. Why does anyone blog? I waste enough time surfing from one blog to another to another, to realize that almost "everyone" blogs but mostly everyone should not. I mention no names!

Happy Homemaker never even posts anymore. Oops. She just updated some stuff. Cool, because I was beginning to wonder if she had left us all for twittering instead. She does get props for sending us to this one: Stuff Christians Like. It IS funny.

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Never even heard of twittering.

    Also, I never heard of blogging until you told me about Dan and Angi. So, at least you're ahead of me on the information highway.

    I am pretty sure I am one of the people who should not be blogging, which is why I haven't been blogging. The new crop of bloggers is WAY better than me...and I spend my "free" time reading them instead of writing my own blather.

    Also, I'm really not cool enough to be on Facebook. Which probably means I'm not cool enough for twittering.

     
  2. I often wonder if the world wide web is just another place to shine with insecurity

     
  3. just so you know.... we love your blog but we only hope you'd post more! and more pics!! we know you're quite the photgrapher.... so get going with it miss dawn!!! your family life is an inspiration to us.... so come on..... INSPIRE US!!!! :) (i'm always checking in on you!)

     
  4. oh boy. throw us under the bus, why don't you!
    ;)
    As I mentioned in an email. I stopped blogging long ago. It has nothing to do with twitter, which doesn't even really interest me.

    I now have the URL for our log-in page to the blog, but can't remember my password.

    Take it up with the husband.

    Angi