Honorable Mention



Giles entered a nature photography contest from the Oklahoma Historical Society. He got an Honorable Mention (and no money, as he pointed out).

Still, we're proud. And he's fired up. If you have a chance, look over all of the entries. I think some of the photos are oustanding! I admire all of the parents/teachers out there who let their child enter the photo that might not have been quite in focus, or one that with just a little cropping or altering, would have been a winner! What restraint!

Makes me proud of all young photographers in our state. And I'm also proud of the great nature in our state! Backyards. Parks. City. Country. Flora. Fauna. Buffaloes. Ice. Sunsets. We have it all!

View Photo Gallery

1 comments:

  1. Dawn,

    Hi...I am working with a family that has a 27 year-old grandaughter (With husband and 2 year-old son) who lives in OK City. They have been out of church and were looking to start going back. But they are not sure where to go. I naturally thought of you and your family. Could you email me with some church suggestions in your area for a young 'unchurched' family? cheerfullife@hotmail.com

    ...appreciate it. -Jim Hoyt