The wells we did not dig

Here's a link to one of my favorite blogs, from a local veteran homeschooler. I say favorite, even though her recent posts about scheduling gives me a stomach-ache.

Get up at 5:30?
Spend three hours on Sunday preparing school lessons for the upcoming week?

Ack. It was good for me to hear though and an encouragement to work harder. And I love the idea of making the kids do laps around the neighborhood (if it was safe) when they disrespect, or give attitude about math!

Check out her post about The Invisible Woman.

I know all moms will relate, as well as those who also serve in many other ways to bless their families, friends and fellow humans.

http://manymeadows.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

  1. haha! I just found your blog and read what you said about my blog posts! LOL Just remember, the 5:30am and the 3 hours on Sunday was because I HAD to--seven kids is a LOT to keep up with! But, I'm reaping the blessings of having only two left now. It's EASY comparatively.

    Where is your "about me" section? I'm curious!!

    May you be blessed as your train and teach yours!
    Robin