Lauding Laundry

The following is a real conversation recently overheard between 30 and 40 something moms who had snuck away for an overdue late night swirly drink gab fest. The names have been changed not to protect the innocent but because it's embarrassing.


Fawn: Brant is excited about his new Hand-Me-Downs from Derek! He said they smell like the Shneel's house!

Kay: Oh, yes. We love hand-me-downs from the Shneel's house too! They always smell so good!

Fawn: So what is your laundry secret?

Denise Shneel: Snuggle

oohs and aahs from the entire table.
REALLY!

Ann: The liquid or the dryer sheets?

Denise: Liquid.

Fawn: I would have pegged you as a Tide and Downy house the way it smells.

Denise: Nope. I use All.

Fawn: So you get that smell from the All/Snuggle combo. Interesting.

general applause from the table again.

Jean: I have never used Snuggle because that bear always bugged me when I was in college. But I had a coupon so I tried it again.

Kay: I usually use Bounce.

Stacy: I can't believe we're having this conversation!


This was only after the FIRST round of swirly drinks! No doubt the conversation moved on to finding a solution to bring world peace.

1 comments:

  1. I would like to point out that I was drinking coffee. And decaf at that. So, I stand by every ooh I ahhed.

    Kay