For the four of you ...

who wanted pictures!



Lydia and I had some fun with our photo booth camera. She helped pick my outfit. A little number we got at the thrift store for her (our?) dress up bin. I imagine it was a mother of the bride dress, or maybe the girls from ABBA wore it?
Here's another photo booth example. The kids have had a blast the last few days taking these shots and playing with the different feature like "fisheye," "dent" and "swirl" ...



And now from the 1970s ...




Talk about dent and swirl!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn, that is not a very shaggy shag! I'm not sure it's a shag at all, but I'm not going to disagree with your brilliant husband. . .It's very cute. . . And you're very cute. . .And I love looking at your kid pictures.

    Now please post a picture of 1988 Dawn with your asymmetrical hair. I loved that hair!

     
  2. uh, there were more than four who were hoping for a picture... looks great!

    :)

     
  3. I think it is cute. And I love the dress, too. We don't dress up in such cute things around here (unless you think Jedi clothing is cute, that is).

     
  4. Having seen the real 'do this morning (w/o the dress-up dress, hands in hair, or making faces), I love it, and it's not a shag!

    It's a very nice, textured, layered coif.

    Worth WAY more than the $13 it cost. Of course, that's probably the Dawn influence after leaving the haircutter!

    You look byoot-ee-fulllll!

    PE